Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Multi-Site VPN



Greetings!

I've just discovered RouterOS and been toying with it for about 12 hours now. Seems like quite a 

nice project platform. I'm hoping i can use it to deploy the scenario outlined below once i've become 
adequately experienced it. This info below is to detail my end-goal and not necessarily the problems 
I am facing RIGHT NOW. Questions are listed at the bottom.
I am attempting to create a multi-site VPN infrastructure to be used for offsite backup of client data. 
Currently I am configuring all of this in a LAB environment. I have not purchased any equipment yet 
however 100% will if i can learn the software adequately as i said. 
SAMBA shares ***MUST*** be used for the data being backed up, thus VPN rather than something else. 

This is not part of my question.
Below is a (simple / ugly) network diagram...


0 comments:

Post a Comment